This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/test-unsupported] Let tests result in UNSUPPORTED; use that for unbuildable C++ cases
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 23:54:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/test-unsupported] Let tests result in UNSUPPORTED; use that for unbuildable C++ cases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150307010200 dot B51122C3B39 at topped-with-meat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1503070123330 dot 9654 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20150310221011 dot 98BBF2C3C10 at topped-with-meat dot com>
Roland McGrath <email@example.com> writes:
>> I don't think XPASSes should cause "make check" to fail - or at least,
>> that's contrary to how we use XFAILs at present. [...]
> OK. I used the logic that XPASS is an unexpected anomaly that merits
The dejagnu framework treas XPASS as an unsuccessful outcome.
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."