This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/test-unsupported] Let tests result in UNSUPPORTED; use that for unbuildable C++ cases
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/test-unsupported] Let tests result in UNSUPPORTED; use that for unbuildable C++ cases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150307010200 dot B51122C3B39 at topped-with-meat dot com> <54FCA197 dot 9030007 at redhat dot com>
> RFE: Could we have a target that actually lists information about the tests
> *before* you run them? That way a developer can verify what is about to
> get tested?
I don't know exactly what you have in mind. It seems orthogonal to what
I've worked on here. Feel free to post such a change.