This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Fix BZ #18043 (comment #19)
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 16:27:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix BZ #18043 (comment #19)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobMPSPO3B3kO8XCGfg7kLHqYCM8h6X_o_D2Pos2yGKn5rw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> wrote:
> Attached trivial patch stops wordexp from doing that.
BTW, I have no idea how to test the original overflow.
Should "setenv(..., NULL, 1)" fail when value==NULL just as it does