This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Fix for BZ 18042 buffer-overflow (read past the end) in wordexp/parse_backtick/parse_backslash
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 21:57:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix for BZ 18042 buffer-overflow (read past the end) in wordexp/parse_backtick/parse_backslash
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobOmyAj1Yu6ZoKzsGpJ2GcRJXLcZVauH6h7a=mPJxFZzKw at mail dot gmail dot com> <54F8B4C9 dot 7070409 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> OK to commit as long as test fails before and passes after
> on at least x86_64.
the test does fail before and pass after the fix. No new failures.
Committed as f8ba70e9f8ad2707951882c535ea27909d8d762d