This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [BZ #16905] New collation for hanzi
- From: Wei-Lun Chao <bluebat at member dot fsf dot org>
- To: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 09:42:44 +0800
- Subject: Re: [BZ #16905] New collation for hanzi
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAP1CgNJ0ttWjWmF1+BVLOBbOVJZW8nNvFxvjLEKwSvgFw-ztTQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150306095840 dot GR12857 at vapier>
2015-03-06 17:58 GMT+08:00 Mike Frysinger <email@example.com>:
> On 06 May 2014 16:18, Wei-Lun Chao wrote:
>> Please find attached the collation for hanzi(chinese characters) to be
>> considered for inclusion in glibc.
>> The order is based on the stroke data from http://www.cns11643.gov.tw/
>> There is already iso14651_t1_pinyin in glibc, so I just named this
>> file as iso14651_t1_stroke which may not be a proper name.
> looks like the licensing might be an issue. i'm afraid this might have to get
> checked by FSF legal first ?
Yes, could anyone help show me how to get it checked by FSF legal?
The original data source: http://www.cns11643.gov.tw/AIDB/Open_Data.zip
The forked data source: