This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] add hanzi collation to locale cmn_TW [BZ #17563]
- From: Wei-Lun Chao <bluebat at member dot fsf dot org>
- To: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 09:23:07 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] add hanzi collation to locale cmn_TW [BZ #17563]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAP1CgN+HQe0PpS91KuE2ZQJ42AuU_w0RqeKZ+Q-9giEPb1-5hA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150306095607 dot GQ12857 at vapier>
2015-03-06 17:56 GMT+08:00 Mike Frysinger <email@example.com>:
> On 09 Dec 2014 18:11, Wei-Lun Chao wrote:
>> Add new collation file for hanzi from bug 16905 to localedata of cmn_TW.
>> Tested on Fedora 21 x86_64 beta.
>> See also bug 13063 and bug 15616
> you didn't actually attach anything here or in your pings ...
BZ #17563 is a patch to add Hanzi collation to localedata of cmn_TW
It depends on the Hanzi collation from BZ #16905