This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] hppa: fix __O_SYNC to match the kernel
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave dot anglin at bell dot net>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, carlos at systemhalted dot org
- Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 15:53:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] hppa: fix __O_SYNC to match the kernel
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1424755185-27627-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <BLU436-SMTP185F8B8082D09E2C4A6E5EF97160 at phx dot gbl> <20150227065339 dot GO29461 at vapier> <BLU437-SMTP89A288FA36C212A076A4A1971D0 at phx dot gbl>
On 03/07/2015 12:13 PM, John David Anglin wrote:
> On 2015-02-27, at 1:53 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> > On 24 Feb 2015 09:48, John David Anglin wrote:
>>> >> Mike, thanks for sending this change. Reminds me I should go through
>>> >> the Debian glibc
>>> >> patches and see what else needs sending.
>> > this should be an easy one:
>> > https://sourceware.org/git/?p=glibc.git;a=commitdiff;h=1c1d3f4f11b4a911a3b6ffab0aac61d5f8e02873
>> > if you could provide context, i could shepherd it through.
>> > -mike
> Attached is an updated patch. It fixes the saving and updating of the floating-point environment
> in feholdexcept and fesetenv. The glibc test "test-fenv" passes with this change.
> The patch has been tested with Debian glibc 2.19-15+b1 with no observed regressions.
Testing right now.
Will commit if it looks good.