This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Fix failure to cleanup input-only stream buffers in preparation for BZ#16734 fix
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 11:57:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix failure to cleanup input-only stream buffers in preparation for BZ#16734 fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobNy2mS=YFF63Hjz_+ewDPtjRa+Jyo_tofUM+vVkrS3bYA at mail dot gmail dot com> <54FC9929 dot 20708 at redhat dot com>
On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> wrote:
> Please still consider adding a test case for this specific
Before the mmap->malloc switch, this failure manifests in missing
munmap, but mmap/munmap from stdio is not interposable, and I am not
sure there *is* a way to write a test for this.
After the switch, sure: I can add a specific read-only fopen test.