This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Website maintenance?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 13:49:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Website maintenance?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <540D0650 dot 1030804 at redhat dot com> <20140908061406 dot GA9978 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <540DBBB5 dot 7080501 at redhat dot com> <20140908144540 dot GC9978 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <540DC747 dot 5070606 at redhat dot com> <20150308004653 dot GR12857 at vapier>
On 03/07/2015 07:46 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 08 Sep 2014 11:12, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> On 09/08/2014 10:45 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>>> On Mon, Sep 08, 2014 at 10:22:45AM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>>> You need Savannah access to edit the website, see:
>>> OK, I have a savannah account (siddhesh) and I probably have access
>>> too (I show up as a member of the project), so I can lend a hand.
>> Thanks. I've added you as a second person to do website updates:
>> That way we can cover updates if one of us is out.
> i wouldn't helping out here. "vapier" is my account everywhere.
Added to the list.
Next step is to make sure you have a savannah account and
then get you setup be able to checkout and write to those