This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: RFC: soft-fp: Condition sfp-machine.h include path on __KERNEL__
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:28:26 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: RFC: soft-fp: Condition sfp-machine.h include path on __KERNEL__
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1503062326580 dot 9654 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
I think it's fine if it facilitates verbatim code-sharing. It's not really
different from the kind of stuff we do in files that we want to share with
gnulib. It wouldn't hurt to add some comments.