This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Replace __attribute__((visibility("protected")))
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 14:37:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Replace __attribute__((visibility("protected")))
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150306194153 dot GA30470 at intel dot com> <20150306222846 dot 6D37E2C3B39 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> It needs comments.
Did you mean duplicate my commit log to each
__attribute__ ((visibility ("protected"))) change?
What about existing
asm (".protected xxx");
Do they also need comments? I don't think it is necessary
since the commit log explains why a change is made.