This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/env-only] Avoid re-exec-self in bug-setlocale1.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 11:25:26 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/env-only] Avoid re-exec-self in bug-setlocale1.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150304212323 dot 43B2E2C3B7B at topped-with-meat dot com> <54F81A0C dot 2030904 at redhat dot com> <20150305221830 dot 92E332C3AB9 at topped-with-meat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1503061848210 dot 24477 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
> Test scripts run on the build system certainly need variables such as PATH
> to find utilities.
Sure. Entirely controlled doesn't mean entirely empty.