This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: delete stock pages from wiki?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 11:35:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: delete stock pages from wiki?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150306061622 dot GI12857 at vapier>
On 03/06/2015 01:16 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> there's a bunch of default/useless pages on the wiki that get in the way when
> trying to search for content:
> (and all of its subpages)
> it doesn't look like it's possible for me to delete this section via the UI.
> can we get the admin to clear out that space ?
It is not possible to solve this easily for the wikifarm we have on
They can't be removed, they are part of the stock install, and they
are shared for all the instances of the wiki. It would have to
be a global decision.
While I agree the pages are annoying and they *do* get in the way
of searching for content, I think this might just have to be a
limitation of moinmoin that we need to ignore.