This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Avoid more C++ tests.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 10:28:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Avoid more C++ tests.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150304221905 dot BDA102C3B7B at topped-with-meat dot com> <54F8BB6A dot 50901 at redhat dot com> <87pp8mo63x dot fsf at igel dot home>
On 03/06/2015 03:57 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> "Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> writes:
>> Simlarly don't like. Would rather see the tests fail instead of
>> being elided. Thus `make check` executing to completion, and
>> representing the reality of your testing.
> That won't work. A build failure stops the summary from appearing.
Then you have to add dummy targets to make it build when C++ is not present.