This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Complete example in error message documentation.
- From: ricaljasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 22:25:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Complete example in error message documentation.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <544C4138 dot 8090203 at pacific dot net> <544CA0EB dot 8030205 at pacific dot net> <20150305190833 dot GC19311 at vapier> <54F91272 dot 7030409 at pacific dot net> <20150306055634 dot GG12857 at vapier>
On 03/05/2015 09:56 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> if you're looking at doing more work, then we probably should make sure you have
> copyright assignment in place. have you gone through that process yet ?
Nope; probably since the other submissions were never committed. (Which
does make this my first patch. :) Happy to get the ball rolling though.
> i'll push this one since it's just deleting lines and you don't really need
> copyright assignment to *delete* things :).
I thought you reviewed this. I made at least one line of material
change - now the example function works. ;)
Thanks for pointing out patchwork, btw. So much easier to read patches
there than the digest. And thanks again for following up and taking
care of the loose ends.