This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Complete example in error message documentation.
- From: ricaljasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- To: vapier at gentoo dot org
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 18:35:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Complete example in error message documentation.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <544C4138 dot 8090203 at pacific dot net> <544CA0EB dot 8030205 at pacific dot net> <20150305190833 dot GC19311 at vapier>
On 03/05/2015 11:08 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 26 Oct 2014 00:21, ricaljasan wrote:
>> 2014-10-25 Rical Jasan <redacted>
> that's not how it works. i guess you want to use email@example.com ?
> patch looks fine to me otherwise.
Fair enough. That address is fine with me. :)
OOC, is there a lifetime on submitted patches? I see you must be going
through pending or otherwise queued submissions. I have been working
more or less regularly on grammar and formatting patches for the manual,
but the glibc manual is quite a large document to read, let alone edit.
I had some other manual patches submitted, but those may have been a
little (too) early in the editing process, so I'd actually prefer they
be forgotten. It's taken a while to develop a consistent style and
scope and I'd rather submit a more cohesive set later. I can
reply/forward with a NACK, if that's the best thing to do.
This patch is fine to submit, as it is independent of the other work I'm
doing. Thank you for following up.