This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH V2] manual/string.texi: Add description of envz_remove
- From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ma Shimiao <mashimiao dot fnst at cn dot fujitsu dot com>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 20:47:15 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V2] manual/string.texi: Add description of envz_remove
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1417004228-28019-1-git-send-email-mashimiao dot fnst at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <54F5638D dot 2060004 at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <54F58E09 dot 5090504 at redhat dot com> <54F6B969 dot 3040204 at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <54F8B951 dot 9080601 at redhat dot com>
On Mar 5, 2015, "Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> wrote:
> I see no copyright assignment in place for glibc from Fujitsu.
I see Ma Shimiao's assignment on file since 2015-02-18. We don't need
an assignment from Fujitsu, as long as Fujitsu does not hold a copyright
over the contributed changes, and I understand the assignment process
has already covered that question. Is that not so?
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/ FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer