This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/env-only] Avoid re-exec-self in bug-setlocale1.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 18:40:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/env-only] Avoid re-exec-self in bug-setlocale1.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150304212323 dot 43B2E2C3B7B at topped-with-meat dot com> <54F81A0C dot 2030904 at redhat dot com> <20150305221830 dot 92E332C3AB9 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 03/05/2015 05:18 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I suspect that where we want to get to is that all tests run with a
> completely controlled environment. I can't really think of any reason why
> any of our tests should be run with random ambient environment variables.
> But I'm starting small.