This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/env-only] Avoid re-exec-self in bug-setlocale1.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 14:18:30 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/env-only] Avoid re-exec-self in bug-setlocale1.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150304212323 dot 43B2E2C3B7B at topped-with-meat dot com> <54F81A0C dot 2030904 at redhat dot com>
I suspect that where we want to get to is that all tests run with a
completely controlled environment. I can't really think of any reason why
any of our tests should be run with random ambient environment variables.
But I'm starting small.