This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH V2] manual/string.texi: Add description of envz_remove
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Ma Shimiao <mashimiao dot fnst at cn dot fujitsu dot com>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:15:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V2] manual/string.texi: Add description of envz_remove
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1417004228-28019-1-git-send-email-mashimiao dot fnst at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <54F5638D dot 2060004 at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <54F58E09 dot 5090504 at redhat dot com> <54F6B969 dot 3040204 at cn dot fujitsu dot com>
On 03/04/2015 02:51 AM, Ma Shimiao wrote:
> Hi Florian,
> On 03/03/2015 06:33 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> On 03/03/2015 08:32 AM, Ma Shimiao wrote:
>> See Alexandre's comment:
>> Do you know if Fujitsu already has a copyright assignment on file which
>> covers your work?
> The Fujitsu's legal department ever told us they have got a copyright assignment.
> But Joseph S. Myers<firstname.lastname@example.org> said it has not appeared in copyright.list.
> So I'm not sure whether Fujitsu has successfully got a copyright assignment or not.
I see no copyright assignment in place for glibc from Fujitsu.
Until you have a copyright assignment we can't accept legally
significant patches :-(