This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [committed, PATCH] Replace ELF_RTYPE_CLASS_NOCOPY with ELF_RTYPE_CLASS_COPY
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 09:21:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: [committed, PATCH] Replace ELF_RTYPE_CLASS_NOCOPY with ELF_RTYPE_CLASS_COPY
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150305164925 dot GA32389 at intel dot com> <20150305171551 dot 37D5E2C3B21 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 9:15 AM, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> It was not a typo. It was a different understanding of the phrasing than
> what you just came to. This was far from an obvious change that would be
> proper to commit without review.
Can you elaborate? There is no ELF_RTYPE_CLASS_NOCOPY only