This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [committed, PATCH] Replace ELF_RTYPE_CLASS_NOCOPY with ELF_RTYPE_CLASS_COPY
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 09:15:51 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [committed, PATCH] Replace ELF_RTYPE_CLASS_NOCOPY with ELF_RTYPE_CLASS_COPY
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150305164925 dot GA32389 at intel dot com>
It was not a typo. It was a different understanding of the phrasing than
what you just came to. This was far from an obvious change that would be
proper to commit without review.