This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH V2] manual/string.texi: Add description of envz_remove
- From: Ma Shimiao <mashimiao dot fnst at cn dot fujitsu dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 15:51:05 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V2] manual/string.texi: Add description of envz_remove
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1417004228-28019-1-git-send-email-mashimiao dot fnst at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <54F5638D dot 2060004 at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <54F58E09 dot 5090504 at redhat dot com>
On 03/03/2015 06:33 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 03/03/2015 08:32 AM, Ma Shimiao wrote:
> See Alexandre's comment:
> Do you know if Fujitsu already has a copyright assignment on file which
> covers your work?
The Fujitsu's legal department ever told us they have got a copyright assignment.
But Joseph S. Myers<firstname.lastname@example.org> said it has not appeared in copyright.list.
So I'm not sure whether Fujitsu has successfully got a copyright assignment or not.
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)