This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] 'yes' within the path sets wrong config variables
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Benjamin Esquivel <benjamin dot esquivel at linux dot intel dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 03:58:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] 'yes' within the path sets wrong config variables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1425394379-41448-1-git-send-email-benjamin dot esquivel at linux dot intel dot com>
On Tue, 3 Mar 2015, Benjamin Esquivel wrote:
> It seems that the 'AC_EGREP_CPP(yes...' example is quite popular
> but being such a short word to grep it is likely to produce
> false-positive matches with the path it is configured into.
What's your objection to the AC_PREPROC_IFELSE / #error approach suggested
Joseph S. Myers