This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH B1/2] Redefine assert to use its expression
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:45:01 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH B1/2] Redefine assert to use its expression
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1420827419-18655-1-git-send-email-rth at twiddle dot net> <1420827419-18655-2-git-send-email-rth at twiddle dot net> <20150302231839 dot GD23507 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx> <20150302232321 dot 422A92C3A08 at topped-with-meat dot com> <20150302233317 dot GE23507 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx>
> Yes, I did. Sorry for the noise then. Actually I thought about that
> after sending, but then I couldn't figure out from the context whether
> it was internal or not so I figured I'd wait and see if anyone else
> had something to say.
Most files in include/ are internal wrapper headers.