This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add new script add-abilist.py
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 21:49:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add new script add-abilist.py
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150302080300 dot B464D4242A0BE at oldenburg dot str dot redhat dot com> <20150302201942 dot AC9532C39F1 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 03/02/2015 09:19 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> What's wrong with 'make update-abi'?
It's very difficult to find. :-) I haven't tried it, but I think it
only patches the current abilist file, and not the other architectures.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security