This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Harmonization between glibc and man-pages over safety notes.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:14:24 -0500
- Subject: Harmonization between glibc and man-pages over safety notes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Just wanted to thank all of you who were involved in
the process to harmonize the safety notes between glibc
and the linux man-pages project.
This work allows future developers to be able to more
easily enhance, add, and correct safety notes for all
functions without having to build the framework from
scratch and discuss where and how it should go.
The road ahead of us is still long, and many more
functions need review, but this is wonderful progress.