This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: question about hppa - parisc support
- From: Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx at openadk dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 20:12:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: question about hppa - parisc support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150215083231 dot GG32479 at waldemar-brodkorb dot de> <54EFF9DC dot 8020308 at redhat dot com>
Carlos O'Donell wrote,
> On 02/15/2015 03:32 AM, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:
> > The README says, not possible without patches, but where can I find
> > these patches?
> The distros, like gentoo cary the patches per version of glibc.
Hmm, didn't find the patches for current glibc. May be I am
misreading the ebuild files or looking at the wrong repo.
Have you a link by hand?
> As the machine maintainer I also have a set of patches I have in
> a private tree. I'll see about pushing that to a public branch.
That would be great,
even with --disable-werror I have still compile issues.