Re: Submitting a build to build bot?

There are ways to do things like that but I don't know all the details and
I'm sure it's significantly complex to get going.  (In the Chromium
project, we have "trybots" that do that.)  We are very far now from having
the basic Buildbot setup just for the trunk be sufficient.  We need a whole
lot more volunteer effort (and machine resources) on that before we start
thinking about patch testers.