Re: [COMMITTED] hppa: Remove warnings and fix conformance errors.

On Thu, 5 Feb 2015, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> >> 	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/hppa/pthread.h: Include pthread.h.
> >
> > No, this is an installed header - you can't do that.  Yes, the duplication
> > should be avoided, but that means making the main pthread.h include a
> > bits/ header of which hppa has a special version.
>
> Thanks. I had not noticed this during testing. I'm going to revert the

Normal testing doesn't cover issues of the form "installed header doesn't
work when installed" (whether using include_next, or including a new bits/
header that didn't get added to the makefile list of headers to install,
or ...).  This is one of the issues where it would help for most tests to
build with only the headers that get installed rather than with all the
header search paths in the glibc source tree used when building the
library itself.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com