Re: glibc 2.21: One week at semi-frozen.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> What things would I like to see committed this week?

I'd like to see the fix for bug 17711 (testsuite build fails, so stopping
the testsuite run early without a summary of results, for current
binutils).  See branch hjl/pr17711.

With current binutils, I also see bug 16512 (elf/check-localplt failures
because of changes to readelf/objdump output).  See patch
<https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2014-01/msg00626.html> (at the time
it was posted, the corresponding binutils patch hadn't yet gone into
binutils).  However, as a failure of test execution this is less serious
than a test failing to build, since only build failures cause the test run
to terminate.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com