This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] fix some -Werror fallout in the absence of FP round/exception support
- From: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at ezchip dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 14:12:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix some -Werror fallout in the absence of FP round/exception support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp dot mailfrom=cmetcalf at ezchip dot com;
- References: <549DF5F0 dot 8080904 at ezchip dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1412301658420 dot 17381 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 12/30/2014 11:59 AM, Joseph Myers wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2014, Chris Metcalf wrote:
Due to tile missing a bunch of FP exception and rounding
support, the tests generate warnings. These changes fix the
warnings by just not compiling some unused functions, and
adding some attribute((unused)) tags.
This seems pretty straightforward but I wanted to get some
signoff before committing.
OK with the missing space added between "__attribute__" and "((unused))"
(throughout the patch).
Chris Metcalf, EZChip Semiconductor