This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] fix some -Wundef warnings
- From: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at ezchip dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 23:15:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix some -Wundef warnings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp dot mailfrom=cmetcalf at ezchip dot com;
- References: <549DF741 dot 7020903 at ezchip dot com> <20141230031817 dot GF5188 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 12/29/2014 10:18 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 07:03:13PM -0500, Chris Metcalf wrote:
>While I was fixing -Werror warnings I noticed a couple that haven't
>yet become fatal (since we are waiting on -Wundef to be added) but I
>figured I might as well fix them. Any reason not to commit these?
>They both seem very straightforward.
>2014-12-26 Chris Metcalf<email@example.com>
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/tst-setgetname.c (do_test): Use #ifndef
> instead of #if to avoid a Wundef warning.
> * stdlib/tst-limits.c (do_test): Likewise.
Looks OK to me.
Chris Metcalf, EZChip Semiconductor