This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: -Wundef fixes
- From: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at ezchip dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 11:45:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: -Wundef fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp dot mailfrom=cmetcalf at ezchip dot com;
- References: <20141229143854 dot GB5188 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <54A17B76 dot 5050205 at ezchip dot com> <20141229162535 dot GC5188 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 12/29/2014 11:25 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 11:04:06AM -0500, Chris Metcalf wrote:
INSTALL is still only claiming gawk 3.1.2 or higher.
I didn't notice that array of arrays support was added only in 4.0.
Would it be OK if I kept this broken for now and post a fix tomorrow
(mine comes 5.5 hours earlier than UTC)?
Sure, works for me. Thanks.
Chris Metcalf, EZChip Semiconductor