This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [PATCHv4, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information
- From: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "'libc-alpha at sourceware dot org'" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Moore, Catherine (Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com)" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>, 'Andrew Pinski' <pinskia at gmail dot com>, "Rich Felker (dalias at libc dot org)" <dalias at libc dot org>, Rich Fuhler <Rich dot Fuhler at imgtec dot com>, "'macro at codesourcery dot com'" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:18:54 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCHv4, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F8DFA4 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
> Any further feedback welcome... Assuming tests do turn out with the same
> rate then I'd like to commit?
Testing glibc o32/n32/n64 hardfloat shows no regressions.