This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: __tls_get_addr in localplt.data
- From: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at ezchip dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 13:58:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: __tls_get_addr in localplt.data
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp dot mailfrom=cmetcalf at ezchip dot com;
- References: <5494CB6E dot 6090706 at ezchip dot com> <5494F4A3 dot 9030609 at redhat dot com>
On 12/19/2014 11:01 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
The appropriate immediate change is for tile to have it's own copy of localplt.data with the right entries. Less entries is always better. Making the generic localplt.data better is secondary with the freeze so close.
Sounds good. I have pushed a localplt.data for tile, but using the "?" convention for __tls_get_addr so that at some later date we can consider using it as the global default if we so choose.
Chris Metcalf, EZChip Semiconductor