This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: linknamespace failures
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at ezchip dot com>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 23:12:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: linknamespace failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5494F35F dot 2000107 at ezchip dot com>
On 12/19/2014 10:56 PM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> After fixing one obvious namespace issue that was a tilegx namespace bug
> (strstr calling strnlen) I still see an inordinate number of linknamespace
> failures, in generic code. I'm assuming a fair number of these must be
> seen by other platforms. It does seem a bit overwhelming to tackle.
> I've sorted and collapsed all the failures, but it still appears that
> there are close to 100 separate failures being reported.
> Are other folks seeing these and working on them? I don't know that I
> can commit the kind of time necessary to track down all of these.
I don't see any of those on F20 compiling master.
There has to be something wrong with your setup?
You sure you're on master and full updated?