This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [Patch, MIPS] Modify memset.S for mips32r6/mips64r6
- From: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <Steve dot Ellcey at imgtec dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 23:56:43 +0000
- Subject: RE: [Patch, MIPS] Modify memset.S for mips32r6/mips64r6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2923c970-026c-4e00-be7a-0650e82421b5 at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
> +#if __mips_isa_rev > 5
I've just so happened to be starting some mips2 tests with glibc
and found see that __mips_isa_rev is not defined below mips32.
This is then an error given -Werror is in force.
i.e. I think we will need a defined(__mips_isa_rev) in any of the
conditions which use it. This is likely to affect all of the R6