This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Only 23 days left of active development before master freezes.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: carlos at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 16:46:22 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Only 23 days left of active development before master freezes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54933B26 dot 7070307 at redhat dot com> <20141218 dot 155039 dot 209608806395026033 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <54934F63 dot 4040505 at redhat dot com>
From: "Carlos O'Donell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 17:04:19 -0500
> On 12/18/2014 03:50 PM, David Miller wrote:
>> From: "Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com>
>> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:37:58 -0500
>>> Do you need help fixing up sparc?
>> I'm running into problems that look like compiler bugs, for example while
>> building the dynamic linker code we have, from a CPP pre-processed dl-load.c:
> If you think it's a compiler bug and that it will take time to fix
> then push a patch that uses a pragma to disable the warning and
> add a comment about the sparc issue.
> Definitely looks like a compiler bug.
> See 0cd8552045aeb0537b4f1ab5d1b30ada8ae50076 to fix it like Siddhesh
> fixed similar code in nscd.
Thanks again, sparc is mostly fine once the strncat fix is finally
decided upon and committed.