This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] sh: Remove custom lowlevellock, barrier, condvar, and rwlock implementations.
- From: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 15:31:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sh: Remove custom lowlevellock, barrier, condvar, and rwlock implementations.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1418912467 dot 1025 dot 17 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <20141219 dot 084226 dot 405996153 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
On Fri, 2014-12-19 at 08:42 +0900, Kaz Kojima wrote:
> Torvald Riegel <email@example.com> wrote:
> > This patch removes the custom implementations of low-level locks as well
> > as pthread barrier, condition variable, and read-write locks on sh.
> > Does this look OK?
> Could you remove sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sh/pthread_rwlock_rdlock.S too?
> OK with that change. Thanks!
Sorry, missed that file. Thanks for spotting. I've committed the patch
with this file being included in the removal.