This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: question about which sleep is noted in manual
- From: MaShimiao <mashimiao dot fnst at cn dot fujitsu dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 15:32:11 +0800
- Subject: Re: question about which sleep is noted in manual
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <547ED48B dot 2060509 at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <oregs9zvl2 dot fsf at free dot home> <5487EAF0 dot 70305 at cn dot fujitsu dot com> <ork31p7b9i dot fsf at free dot home>
On 12/18/2014 01:55 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> So, I have reviewed the sigprocmask notes, and I found out not only that
> the BSD implementation of signals was removed, so a number of the notes
> can go, but also that at least twice I failed to take into account the
> thread-local nature of signal masks. Big oops.
> Thanks for catching this.
> The patch below fixes all of these issues.
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)