This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Only 23 days left of active development before master freezes.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: carlos at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 23:27:06 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Only 23 days left of active development before master freezes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54919EC4 dot 6080205 at redhat dot com>
From: "Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:18:28 -0500
> We have 23 days of active development before I freeze master for 2.21.
> If you object, please speak up now.
I don't think we should set a freeze or release date until the tree
even builds for all targets again after the -Werror addition.
Some targets have been known to be broken for weeks.