This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] * elf/dl-load.c (open_path): avoid writing to 'env_path_list' when none of the search directories exist.
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:13:03 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] * elf/dl-load.c (open_path): avoid writing to 'env_path_list' when none of the search directories exist.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1413158846-7075-1-git-send-email-allan at archlinux dot org> <20141013060210 dot GA3690 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 13/10/14 16:02, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 10:07:26AM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
>> From: Bram <email@example.com>
>> This patch was submitted to BZ#15378 over a year ago. I have an Arch Linux
>> user running into this bug who confirms the patch fixes their issues.
>> 2014-10-xx Bram <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> [BZ #15378]
>> * elf/dl-load.c (open_path): Avoid writing to 'env_path_list'
>> when none of the search directories exist.
> Fix looks OK, but maybe you could add a test case as well.
I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea how to write a test
case for this issue. Can anyone point me in the right direction?