This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] i386: Move futex functions from lowlevellock.h to lowlevellock-futex.h.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:16:16 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] i386: Move futex functions from lowlevellock.h to lowlevellock-futex.h.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1418861127 dot 1025 dot 12 dot camel at triegel dot csb>
Top line of new files is a descriptive comment. For a new sysdeps variant
of an existing file, you can usually take the existing file and just change
the last clause, here to "Linux/i386 version." Otherwise OK.