This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Require bison 2.7 or newer for regenerating intl/plural.y
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:21:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Require bison 2.7 or newer for regenerating intl/plural.y
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1418319179-18894-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org> <1418853902 dot 15724 dot 1 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <5491FFF8 dot 7060002 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
On Wed, 2014-12-17 at 17:13 -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> You can approve it yourself! This is a consensus-based project.
> Review Will's patch, and between the two of you can decide if the
> patch is simple enough, and obvious enough that two people agreeing
> constitutes consensus for the fix.
> We want to keep gettext in sync, and if that means bison 2.7, then that's
> fine. Bison 2.7 has been around for two years and is quite stable.
> The two of you could have come to that conclusion and checked in the change.
> Please empower yourself to review code and help others checkin their changes.
Huh, I don't think I ever noticed that glibc doesn't have official
maintainers like GCC does.