This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add futex wrappers with error checking
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:40:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add futex wrappers with error checking
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1417726487 dot 22797 dot 48 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <20141205003310 dot 3A8B52C3A73 at topped-with-meat dot com> <1417804656 dot 22797 dot 107 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <20141212011840 dot 2B99A2C3ADB at topped-with-meat dot com> <1418774081 dot 7165 dot 71 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <20141217010728 dot 13CEC2C2446 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 12/16/2014 08:07 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> As to the proximity of the freeze, firstly we don't yet have any actual
> date for the freeze. Secondly, I think this kind of cleanup work is best
> done without big delays in the middle and so probably should be all done in
> the same cycle. If it's too much for you to finish in this cycle, then
> perhaps the whole thing should wait until the next cycle. Personally, I'd
> rather we just get on with it now and if that pushes the next release
> freeze out a few weeks, that's fine with me.
I have tentatively set the freeze date is set as January 9th.