This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
GNU C Library release 2.21 scheduled for January 30th 2015.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at linaro dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>, David Holsgrove <david dot holsgrove at xilinx dot com>, Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:18:13 -0500
- Subject: GNU C Library release 2.21 scheduled for January 30th 2015.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm volunteering to be the release manager for glibc 2.21.
The release is planned to go out January 30th 2015.
I would like to see a freeze no later than January 9th.
This gives us 3 weeks of testing.
The testing can be as short as 1 day if all the arches
come back quickly and without problems.
Time to polish your patches and get them into 2.21.
If you have any objections, please speak up now.