This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Use pragmas rather than makefiles for necessary options for unwind code.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:47:37 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Use pragmas rather than makefiles for necessary options for unwind code.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141216223558 dot 6CADB2C2446 at topped-with-meat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1412162329060 dot 18227 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
OK. I've reverted it (including the ChangeLog and all, since there were no
later commits anyway).
I was eager to do this because I thought it was going to simplify some
other changes I'm working on. But I changed tack on that work anyway
so I think this is now wholly orthogonal.