This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] vfprintf stack overflow [BZ #16617]
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:39:37 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] vfprintf stack overflow [BZ #16617]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5481E0BD dot 9000203 at redhat dot com> <5485A63E dot 8000607 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1412081538080 dot 3449 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <5485CACB dot 5070604 at redhat dot com> <548ABE6C dot 8020809 at redhat dot com> <548EB735 dot 1060106 at archlinux dot org> <548EB9D4 dot 1080209 at redhat dot com> <548EBE19 dot 90009 at archlinux dot org> <548EC160 dot 40308 at redhat dot com>
On 15/12/14 21:09, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 12/15/2014 11:55 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
>> In short, "git cherry-pick -x <commitid>". You will need to fix the
>> conflict in NEWS for this patch.
> I'm currently not in a position to send a (politically acceptable) pull
> request, so I'd prefer if someone else took care of it.
That is a bit outdated too... All release branches are now community
maintained with any patch that is committed to master (while being
conservative!) able to be pulled. I pulled this to the 2.20 release
branch as it was the one I am interested in.
I also corrected a testcase being dropped in stdio-common/Makefile,
which appeared to be from a bad merge.