This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 5/N v2] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Senkevich <andrew dot n dot senkevich at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 17:52:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/N v2] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMXFM3u8pBaP5xPOgZtac7-OT7Nw0aUM3NKn8gnm4dhht=3Gug at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1412031806150 dot 20515 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAMXFM3vTG-yVLsxASbCZyprFJ4SOT_r_KQHbbOJK1MVN2mbUDg at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1412111643560 dot 21111 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAMXFM3tH2U2F59m_DCNwVHDZRq=dXQ+UHtCV8dvcCX=JCDGNxw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, 11 Dec 2014, Andrew Senkevich wrote:
> > Can you provide an attached version of this patch? It looks like
> > whitespace has got messed up by cut-and-paste (and some of the review
> > comments on the previous patch 6 were about formatting).
> Of course, attached.
OK once the assignment has been sorted out.
Joseph S. Myers